Kode Tour: BSIH-IN65A
Salah satu Paket Wisata Religi yang cocok untuk umat Hindu Bali yaitu Paket Tour Tirta Yatra India 6 hari 5 malam plus mengunjungi Taj Mahal yang sangat terkenal.
On arrival at Delhi international airport, garland welcome by our representative and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the time is kept free to recover from jetlag.
DELHI-MATHURA-VRINDAVAN-AGRA (200 KMS/ 05 HRS DRIVE)
After breakfast, start the Tirtha Yatra and first visit Mathura – the birthplace of Lord Krishna. Here, visit the places related to Shri Krishna’s life such as the prison where he was born and the main temple complex etc. After offering the prayer, drive to Vrindavan – here Lord Krishna spent his childhood. Offer the pooja at ISKON Temple and other sacred sites. Finally arrive at Agra and check in to the hotel.
AGRA-DELHI (200 KMS/ 03½ HRS via Express Way)
After breakfast, visit the monument of love – Taj Mahal. It is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and was built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Later, visit historical Agra Fort also known as Red Fort– from this fort four mighty Mughal Emperors ruled India. After lunch, drive to Delhi and check in to the hotel.
DELHI-KURUKSHETRA-HARIDWAR (320 KMS/ 07 HRS)
Have breakfast and first drive for 03 HRS to Kurukshetra – the place where the great war of Mahabharata took place between Pandavas and Kaurvas. First visit Jyotisar – the place where Lord Krishna gave the message of Bhagwad Gita to Arjuna. Later, visit Bhishm Kund and Brahma Sarovar. Have lunch at Kurukshetra and drive further for 04 HRS to Haridwar and check in to the hotel.
Before breakfast, take one Yoga session at an Ashram at Haridwar. Have breakfast at the hotel and drive to Rishikesh. First, cross Lakshman Jhula – an iron suspension bridge built over River Ganga and then reach to the banks of River Ganga and have holy bath with rituals. Take holy water of River Ganga with you. After lunch, we will visit Haridwar. Haridwar means Gateway to the God, it is the first place where Holy River Ganges reaches the plains descending the Himalayas hence it is a very important pilgrimage center for Hindus. It is also the place where one of the largest celebrations Kumbha Mela held once in the twelve years. Visit Har-Ki-Pauri – it is the most sacred Ghat over River Ganges. It is believed that a dip at Har-Ki-Pauri can remove whole sins of a person. Enjoy the evening Aarti with rituals from a priest– a very spiritual experience.
HARIDWAR-DELHI-DEPARTURE (220 KMS/ 05 HRS)
After breakfast drive back to Delhi stopping for the lunch on the way. In Delhi, first visit Akshardham Temple – the largest Hindu Temple in the world. It is often called Taj Mahal of Delhi, as it is so beautiful and large. Later, we will give some free time for shopping. After dinner transfer to the international airport to embark the flight to Bali. The tour ends.
|Per person Tour Price||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|10 persons + 50% FOC||333||348|
|15 persons + 01 FOC||308||324|
|20 persons + 01 FOC||306||321|
|30 persons + 02 FOC in one room||286||302|
|40 persons + 02 FOC in one room||278||294|
|Single Room Supplement||92||110|
- Delhi (2 malam): Sunstar Residency (Standar) | Hotel Gulnar (Deluxe) atau setara
- Agra (1 malam): Amar Yatri Niwas (Standar) | Hotel Amar (Deluxe) atau setara
- Haridwar (2 malam): Hotel Brinjal (Standar) | Hotel Lakshay (Deluxe) atau setara
- Accommodation at above proposed hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner as per the itinerary.
- Ground transfers through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Driver allowances, toll, tax and parking charges.
- Entrances to the monuments and temples.
- An English-speaking guide during the tour.
- Assistance on arrival and departure points.
- Garland welcome on arrival.
- 01 bottle of mineral water every day to every person.
- 01 souvenir to each guest.
- Ganga Aarti at Haridwar.
- 01 Holi Water Bottle from Rishikesh to each person.
- All applicable taxes.
Paket Tidak Termasuk:
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, gratuities, telephone bills, laundry and meals etc.
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance and medi-claim.
- Expenses incurred during the emergency situation or evacuation.
- Any airfares.
- Indian VISA Charges.
- Camera charges still or video
- Any unspecified, optional and suggested activities.
- Pelayanan lainnya yang tidak disebutkan di atas